Experience Watersports in Myrtle Beach
Adventure awaits in the water in Myrtle Beach! Parasailing, banana boats, jet skis, dolphin tours, kayaking, and paddle boarding are just a few watersports you can find here along the Grand Strand. Each family-friendly activity is the perfect way to beat the heat and get a glimpse of what lies beneath our ocean and waterway shores.
Plan your next day of fun in the sun with one of these great companies located along the beautiful beaches of the Grand Strand and the exciting Intracoastal Waterway.
Parasailing & Jet Skiing
By now you’ve probably seen dozens of other visitors sailing high above the ocean being pulled behind a boat, but have you ever tried it for yourself? Treat your family to this unbelievable experience, complete with an exciting banana boat ride out to your sails! Enjoy amazing ocean views unlike any other, spot a few animal species in the water, and find your inner thrill seeker. Here are some great places to try parasailing in Myrtle Beach.
- Downwind Sails Watersports - Two Myrtle Beach Locations
- New Wave Watersports - 1701 S. Ocean Blvd., North Myrtle Beach, SC
- Parasail Express - 4042 Hwy. 17 Bus., Murrells Inlet, SC
- Shoreline Watersports - 409 S. Seaside Dr., Surfside Beach, SC
- Ocean Watersports - 404 3rd Ave. S., Myrtle Beach, SC
Kayak & Paddle Board Tours
Hop aboard a single or two-person kayak and immerse yourself in the waters of the Grand Strand. There are several companies that offer kayak tours through the salt marshes in Murrells Inlet, along the Intracoastal Waterway, and even along the Waccamaw River in Conway. Want a little extra adventure? Try out fishing by kayak! You’re sure to see plenty of fish, dolphins, turtles, and maybe even a gator. If you really want a challenge, rent a paddle board (with or without a guide) to glide along the ICW or inlets along the Atlantic Ocean.
- Blue Wave Adventures - 4123 US-17 Bus., Murrells Inlet, SC
- Island Adventure Watersport - 5843 Dick Pond Rd., Myrtle Beach, SC
- J & L Kayaks - 4208 Exchange St., Little River, SC
- Express Watersports - 4042 Hwy. 17 Bus., Murrells Inlet, SC
- Kokopelli Surf Camp, Paddleboard & Kayak Lesson Tours & Rentals - Myrtle Beach & North Myrtle Beach locations
Dolphin watching is a favorite pastime of nearly anyone who visits the beach and a dolphin tour aboard a boat or jet ski is an experience you won’t soon forget. There are so many incredible ways to spot these impressive sea mammals in Myrtle Beach whether you choose to board your own jet ski led by a knowledgeable guide or hop on an exciting sunset cruise with an enthusiastic captain. Dolphins aren’t the only thing you’ll see either! You may be lucky enough to spot sting rays, sea turtles and even the occasional shark. Tours can be found from Little River down to Murrells Inlet and everywhere in between nearly any day of the week. Find your next favorite dolphin tour guide right here!
- Action Water Sportz - Two North Myrtle Beach Locations
- Bluewave Adventures Dolphin Watch Tour - 4123 US-17, Murrells Inlet, SC
- Calabash Fishing Fleet - 9945 Nance St., Calabash, NC
- Express Watersports & Jet Ski Express - 4042 Hwy. 17 Bus., Murrells Inlet, SC
- Hurricane Fleet - 1903 Hwy. 17 S., North Myrtle Beach, SC
- Myrtle Beach Watersports - Three Grand Strand Locations
- Voyager Deep Sea Fishing & Dolphin Cruises - 1525 13th Ave. N., North Myrtle Beach, SC