A Good Night's Sleep... And So Much More
Myrtle Beach Accommodations Suit Every Traveler’s Needs
Early morning ocean breezes. Breakfast in bed. Indoor/outdoor water parks, swimming pools, spas, private balconies and, of course, sun-drenched beaches. It’s the little things that add up to a memorable vacation. Whether you’re with the kids, on a romantic getaway, or just grabbing a weekend away from the office, where you choose to stay is as important as where you choose to play. That’s why the Myrtle Beach area’s grand beaches and communities are strung with a necklace of luxurious resorts, roomy condos, cozy cottages, quaint motels and beach houses catering to every budget and lifestyle. With over 400 hotels and over 90,000 rooms—as well as vacation rentals, camping and timeshare options – no other destination has the quality and diverse selection of places to stay.
Hotels/Motels: Rooms With A View
Grand Strand visitors will find every imaginable style of pampering in a glittering selection of high- rise hotels, resorts, and quaint motels that are all too eager to please. Whether polished and formal, laid-back casual, these hotels and motels offer their own interpretation of luxury, good manners and service. And because the area is home to one of the largest hotel-motel per capita on the East Coast, there’s a room and budget to suit everyone’s own lifestyle. Hotels and motels provide much more than just a bed. Many rooms have kitchens, separate living rooms, Internet access, workout rooms and spas. You provide the guests; they’ll provide the accommodations. The memories are on the house.
Vacation Rentals and Beach Homes: Just Like Home
Whatever type of Myrtle Beach vacation you’re craving – a relaxing beach getaway, one packed with thrills and family adventure, or a peaceful retreat away from it all – the Grand Strand has just the house, villa, cottage or condo waiting for you.
Vacation rentals are fantastic and affordable options for couples, golfers or several families gathering for a reunion. From cottages nestled in the dunes of Pawleys Island, to towering condos overlooking the North Myrtle Beach seaside bustle, there are options to fit your taste and budget. Furnished with kitchens, vacation rentals provide an opportunity to bring out the chef in you and cook in. Each one is fully furnished and decorated to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
The Myrtle Beach area is a fantastic place to look for vacation rentals because they are so plentiful along the 60-mile stretch of coastline. A vacation home is a larger space so more people can travel together and split the cost of the rental. And with multigenerational travel on the rise -- grandma, aunt, mom, dad and kids all traveling together -- it's an easy way to be comfortable and share intimate travel memories together in a larger space. Vacation rentals and beach home options include:
- Beachcomber Vacations
- CondoLux, Inc.
- Condo World
- Dunes Realty Vacation Rentals
- Elliott Beach Vacation Rentals & Golf Packages
- Elliott Luxury Homes
- Garden City Realty Vacation Rentals
- Grand Strand Vacations and Rentals
- McMillan Real Estate, Inc.
- Myrtle Beach Luxury Rentals
- Myrtle Beach Resort Vacations
- Palmetto Vacation Rentals, LLC
- Prince Resort at The Cherry Grove Pier
- Regency Towers Association, Inc.
- Rose Real Estate
- Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort at the Pavilion
- Seaside Vacations
- Surfmaster By the Sea Oceanfront Rentals
- Surfside Realty Co., Inc.
- Thomas Beach Vacations
- Vacation Rentals of North Myrtle Beach
Camping: Sleep Under the Stars
The Myrtle Beach area offers campers and outdoor enthusiasts a choice of two state parks, nearly a dozen campgrounds, and more than 7,000 camping sites, all located in close proximity to the beach and other attractions and amenities along the Grand Strand. Some locations include:
- Myrtle Beach State Park: Located in the heart of Myrtle Beach, the park boasts an impressive beach, fishing pier, 350 campsites, cabins, picnic shelters, activity center, nature center, hiking trails and free nature programs with admission.
- Huntington Beach State Park: The diverse natural environment of the South Carolina coast consists of freshwater lagoons, salt marshes and nature trails along the fabulous stretch of beach. The park has 133 campsites, picnic areas with shelters, nature programs and the historic castle Atalaya, once the winter home of sculptor Anna Hyatt Huntington and her husband, Archer.
- Myrtle Beach KOA Campground: Established more than 40 years ago, the campground is in the heart of this coastal city and within walking distance of amusement/water parks, four miniature golf courses, live music theaters and, of course, dazzling sand beaches. Myrtle Beach KOA offers a lot of fun for the entire family, including your pet.
- Myrtle Beach Travel Park: Camping by the sea has never been more exciting! This half-mile of beautiful beach is complemented by gentle breezes and sun-kissed waters inviting you to a world of carefree comfort and modern conveniences
- Ocean Lakes Family Campground: Named the 2017 Mega Park of the Year by National Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds, Ocean Lakes is located on 310 oceanfront acres at the south end of Myrtle Beach. It ranks in the top one percent of campgrounds in the USA, providing outstanding customer service and amenities.
- PirateLand Family Camping Resort: Conveniently located along the oceanfront just outside of the Myrtle Beach city limit, PirateLand offers lodging options for every family vacationer. This includes full hook up RV campsites, shaded campsites great for tents, fully furnished vacation rentals and yearly leased sites. All with easy access to 1/2 mile of beachfront along the Atlantic ocean.
- Willow Tree RV Resort: “Minutes From The Beach, Miles From The Masses.” A hidden jewel located 12 miles inland in a beautiful setting within minutes to the beach, WillowTree offers fully paved campsites with spacious lawns, concrete patios, fire rings, charcoal grills and picnic tables. For those who do not have an RV, their Lakefront cottages offer all the comforts of home and a picturesque lake view.
About Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Myrtle Beach isn’t just a beach. It’s The Beach. Popularly known as the Grand Strand, Myrtle Beach is one destination made up of 14 unique communities that stretch 60 miles along the northeast coast of South Carolina. Families, couples, and those in search of a warm welcome will find more than just a day at The Beach when they come together to connect and enjoy vibrant entertainment and family attractions, including world-class golf, shopping, and fresh coastal Carolina cuisine. From the moment you arrive, you’ll find you belong at The Beach – Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. For additional information on tourism offerings in the Myrtle Beach area, visit www.visitmyrtlebeach.com or call (888) Myrtle-1.