Myrtle Beach Military History Trolley Tour and Catered Reception
September 22, 2023 - March 8, 2024
The trolley tour takes guests around the Market Common District in Myrtle Beach which was once the former Myrtle Beach Air Force Base and an Army Air Corps airfield during WWII which also housed a German POW camp. It makes three stops at Warbird Park, the General Robert H. Reed Recreation Center, and the Norton General Aviation Terminal. That is accompanied by a catered reception at Tupelo Honey with a presentation by a historic figure who was part of the Myrtle Beach Air Force Base’s past. The trolley is enclosed and climate controlled.
Tours are 2 - 4 pm and meet at 1:45 pm in front of Tupelo Honey at The Market Common.
- Friday, September 22, 2023 | 2:00pm
- Friday, October 13, 2023 | 2:00pm
- Friday, November 10, 2023 | 2:00pm
- Friday, January 19, 2024 | 2:00pm
- Friday, February 23, 2024 | 2:00pm
- Friday, March 8, 2024 | 2:00pm