Live Music, Fire Dancers and Fireworks Are A Few Of The Affordable Entertainment Options For Families
Summer 2022 is kicking off with a bang at both Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing. Spend every summer night with options like strolling entertainers, street performers, live bands and fireworks. There’s plenty of time to enjoy free family-friendly entertainment at Myrtle Beach’s epicenter of fun and North Myrtle Beach’s only waterway shopping, dining and entertainment destination!
Here are six ongoing entertainment options that are free at Broadway at the Beach in the heart of Myrtle Beach and Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach:
- Strolling Entertainment – Enjoy acoustic music from Shelley Nasser, visits with your favorite princess and superhero characters, stilt walkers and more from 7-10 p.m. June 6- August 28, 2022.
- Mr. Nigel - If your young ones are in the mood to move, leave it up to Mr. Nigel to get their toes tapping. From 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and 8 p.m. to 10 p.m., Thursday, Mr. Nigel gets the crowd dancing in the Center Court at Broadway at the Beach.
- Live Music - SummerFest! continues every night at 7 p.m. with free live concerts by regional bands and plenty of strolling performers. Barefoot Landing is quickly emerging as a go to music venue on the North Strand. For a list of nightly performers, check out Barefoot Landing's entertainment calendar.
- Nick Pike, the fire-juggling unicyclist as seen on America’s Got Talent - For 10 years, Nick Pike has fascinated crowds with his amazing, interactive juggling show along the Grand Strand, and this year the fun continues at Barefoot Landing with free shows at 7 p.m. and 8 p.m., Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Steel Drummers - Father and son steel drum duo John and Tony Mastroberti, known as the Tropical Jammers, bring their musical talents to Barefoot Landing beginning at 7 p.m. every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday night.
Broadway at the Beach All shows begin at 10 p.m. and are displayed every Tuesday night through Aug. 30 and Friday night through Aug. 12 at Broadway at the Beach, with a special show slated for Sunday, Sept. 4, 2022.
Barefoot Landing Fireworks are on display every Monday night beginning June 6 through Aug. 29, with a special show Saturday, Sept. 3.
About Broadway at the Beach
Broadway at the Beach is South Carolina’s number one tourist, shopping, dining, and entertainment destination attracting millions of visitors annually. Broadway is set on 350 acres in the heart of Myrtle Beach and features world-class shopping, dining and entertainment in a series of magical, interconnected villages, surrounding the 23-acre Lake Broadway. Broadway’s distinguished tenant mix has something for the whole family: popular attractions; outstanding restaurants and eateries; extraordinary specialty shops with national and local brands; and first-rate hotels. A past recipient of the South Carolina Governor's Cup, it was deemed the state's best travel destination by the South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism.
About Barefoot Landing
Barefoot Landing, located at 4898 Highway 17 South, North Myrtle Beach, is owned and managed by Burroughs & Chapin, headquartered in Myrtle Beach, S.C. It combines the traditional retail functions of a shopping venue with attractions and other leisure amenities to deliver an outdoor-centric recreational experience. Its unique seaport-style architecture, proximity to the Intracoastal Waterway, and lake combine to create a charming coastal village atmosphere ideal for shopping, dining, and social interaction. Boardwalks and bridges weave through the 100-acre nature-friendly complex and its wide variety of specialty and retail shops, waterfront restaurants, and entertainment venues.