OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. How to Enter: To enter online, go to http://VisitMyrtleBeach.com/A10 to complete and submit the online entry form during the promotional period that begins at 12:00 A.M. (central time) on March 07, 2018 and ends 11:59 P.M. (central time) on March 09, 2018. Sweepstakes entry limited to one (1) entry per person per email address per day. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the promotion.
Myrtle Beach Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (“Sponsor”) will not verify receipt of entries. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs will cause disqualification. Sponsor, A-10 Sports Properties, L. L.C. (“ASP”) and their respective advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Promotional entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Promotion ends at 11:59 P.M. (Central Time) on March 09, 2018.
2. Eligibility: Only open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor, ASP, and their respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, judging organizations, and employees’ immediate families residing in the same household are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This promotion is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated in accordance with United States law. You are not eligible to participate in this promotion if you are not located within and a legal resident of the United States. You are not eligible to participate in this promotion if you are a high school athlete who participates in a varsity sport ("High School Athlete"), a parent or legal guardian of a High School Athlete or the coach of a High School Athlete.
3. Grand Prize - Grand Prize (1) One: The trip will be 3 days, 2 nights for two people. It will include $50 for dining to be used at a restaurant listed on GrandStrandRestaurants.com, and two tickets to a show (or other attraction). Blackout dates may apply. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Prize is $599. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for the prize (or prize component), except that Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute the prize (or prize component) with a prize of equal value, due to unavailability of advertised prize/prize component. Prize will be awarded provided prize is properly claimed. The winner will be responsible for his or her own transportation to and from Myrtle Beach.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash by any individual. If eligible winner is deemed a minor in his/ her state of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian subject, however, to all other eligibility requirements which if not met will void entry.
4. Drawing and Awarding of Prizes: A random drawing will be held March 9th, 2018 to pick four (4) winners to shoot free-throws during the semifinal game with the 2 winners moving on to shoot free throws again at the Championship game. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. Should winner not respond within one (1) days of notification, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. The winner of the free-throw contest will win the trip package.
5. Limitation of Liability: By entering this promotion, all entrants agree to these Official Rules. Winners agree that (except where prohibited) Sponsor and ASP may each use winner's name, picture, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation. Sponsor, ASP, and their respective promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by winners and guests for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance or use of a prize or participation in this promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this promotion should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the promotion. In such event, Sponsor may award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Sponsor, ASP and their respective promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, ASP, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Offer void where prohibited and subject to federal, state and local laws.
CAUTION - ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERTION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND CTSP EACH RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. Winners' List: For name of winner, send your request in a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Visit Myrtle Beach Giveaway 2400 Dallas Parkway, Suite 530, Plano, TX 7509 on or about March 31, 2018.
7. Promotion executed by:
c/o A-10 Sports Properties
11827 Canon Boulevard Suite 200
Newport News, VA 23606
8. Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction: Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas. All disputes arising out of or connected with this promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in the State of Texas. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Texas and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Texas. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys' fees) associated with participation in this promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
9. Abbreviated Rules: Promotion open to legal residents of the United States 18 years of age & older at time of entry. Promotion begins at 12:00 A.M. (central time) on March 07, 2018 and ends 11:59 P.M (central time) on March 09, 2018. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.