5. Broadway at the Beach - Never wander far from the relaxing water when you experience therapeutic shopping at Broadway at the Beach's lakeside shops.
6.Ripley's Aquarium - Let a moving walk guide you through a lush aquarium full of gorgeous marine life.
7. Go Ape Treetop Adventures - Enjoy stunning views spanning six acres as you zip over the water from one side of the lake to the next.
8. Rover Tours - Let a power catamaran do all the work on this three-hour guided tour through the scenic low country waters, where you'll hunt for shells on remote beaches and take in the sights of the Winyah Bay Lighthouse.
9. The Bowery - Kick back and enjoy a cold one at one of Myrtle Beach's most iconic live music establishments - home to country music supergroup Alabama.
10. WonderWorks - Let the kids work off energy as they explore more than 100 fabulous, kid-friendly exhibits.
11. Wicked Tuna - Treat yourself to a beautiful view and some of the best seafood in town. A unique culinary experience awaits in Murrells Inlet along the Marshwalk.
12. Atlas Tap House - Grab a pint of one of 25 rotating craft brews as you enjoy the views from the outdoor patio.
14. Myrtle Beach State Park - The hunt is on as you spend a relaxing afternoon looking for shells, shark teeth and more on the wide beaches of the Myrtle Beach State Park.
15. Croissants Bistro and Bakery - Start your morning at Croissants Bistro and Bakery and pick up one of their new cookbooks to enjoy a homecooked meal later that evening.
16. Ocean Watersports - Sync with the calm wind as you parasail along our 60 miles of coastline.
17. The Carolina Opry - Kick up your feet and watch the toe-tapping cloggers, All That!, at the new Thunder and Light show at The Carolina Opry.
18. Barefoot Landing - Shopping for the adults and rides for the kids - the best of both worlds at Barefoot Landing with new entertainment rides.
19. Surf the Earth - Start your day on the right foot during SUP (stand-up paddle boarding) at Surf the Earth.
20. T.I.G.E.R.S. - Enjoy a safari without the hassle of needing a passport at TIGERS Preserve.
21. Carolina Safari Jeep Tours - Experience the area's rich, natural beauty while discovering Myrtle Beach's history on this ecotourism adventure.
22. Second Avenue Pier - Enjoy fishing, delicious food, a refreshing beverage and one of the best views of the Atlantic Ocean the Myrtle Beach area has to offer. The rooftop bar is a great way to end a day at the beach.
23. Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - This 1.2-mile oceanfront walkway offers visitors breathtaking views and tons of dining opportunities. Plus, plenty of shade for those looking to escape the sun.
24. Kirk's Ice Cream - Nothing says vacation and relaxation like a cool, creamy, delicious treat from Kirk's Ice Cream.
25. Grand 14 Cinemas at Market Common - Relax as you enjoy one of Hollywood's latest blockbusters or an indie title.
26. Children's Museum of South Carolina - The Children's Museum of South Carolina is great for adults not wanting to plan an activity for the day. The museum offers hands-on exhibits for the young and the young at heart, plus it's centrally located!
27.Long Bay Symphony - Close your eyes and take a step back in history as you listen to works by classic composers.
28. House of Blues - For visitors looking to turn up the volume, stop by the House of Blues and catch a national recording act or local talent.
29. Dead Dog Saloon - Enjoy the view of the Inlet, a bite to eat and music too.
30. Legends in Concert - Unwind with some of your favorite songs sung by the artists' look-alikes.
31. River City Café - A unique burger menu coupled with views of either the Intracoastal Waterway or the Atlantic Ocean make this local chain ideal for unwinding.
32. Banditos Restaurant and Cantina - Enjoy traditional Mexican dishes in a casual and fun atmosphere at this oceanfront eatery.
33. Parasail Express - Enjoy unbeatable views of the Myrtle Beach area and the Atlantic Ocean from 500-feet in the air.
35. Barefoot Princess Riverboat - An evening of entertainment, soft river breezes and beautiful scenery can be found aboard the Barefoot Princess Riverboat.
36. Alligator Adventures - Catch a feeding at the docks in Alligator Adventures where staff feed dozens of alligators.
37. Apache Pier - Live entertainment and fishing come together on the longest pier on the East Coast, Apache Pier.
38. Aspen Grille - Let the bartender do the work and sip a Myrtle "Peachtini" at Aspen Grille.
39. Broadway at the Beach Carousel - Feeling nostalgic? Take a ride on the 100-plus-year-old carousel, one of a handful of former Pavilion rides now located at Broadway at the Beach.
40. Bike the Neck Trail - Head out for a leisurely bike ride along the 26-mile trail from Murrells Inlet to Litchfield Beach, known as Bike the Neck.
41. Brookgreen Gardens - Enjoy a picnic at America's largest outdoor sculpture garden, Brookgreen Gardens, where admission is valid for seven consecutive days.
42. Anderson Ocean Club and Spa - Leave stress at the front door as you immerse into a relaxing and blissful experience at The Awakening Spa at Anderson Ocean Club and Spa.
43.Garden City Pier - Cast a line and fish/crab at the fan-favorite Garden City Beach Pier.
44. Big Mike's Soul Food - Nothing says vacation like treating yourself to some delicious, stick-to-your-ribs soul food.
45. Historic Conway Riverfront - Take a self-guided tour of stately old homes, picturesque churches and more than a dozen buildings and sites listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
46. Hopsewee Plantation - Sip afternoon tea at a Declaration of Independence signer's home, Hopsewee Plantation.
47. Huntington Beach State Park - Catch a glimpse of a loggerhead turtle or the recorded 300 species of birds at Huntington Beach State Park, one of the East Coast's most coveted bird-watching spots. History buffs will also love exploring the 1930s-era Atalaya, winter home of philanthropist and sculptor Anna Hyatt Huntington.
49.LaBelle Amie Vineyard - Taste the wines at LaBelle Amie Vineyard, located on a former tobacco plantation owned by the Bellamy family since the 1800s.
50. Market Common - Try the fresh-squeezed house margaritas or creatively named "hip tacos" at Nacho Hippo in The Market Common. The Carolina Kid is a local favorite.
51. Murrells Inlet Marshwalk - Check out the Marshwalk, Murrells Inlet's version of the Boardwalk, peppered with waterfront dining and live music options. Stop off at Bubb's Love Shak for a bite to eat or a cocktail (get your picture taken with Murrells Inlet's unofficial mayor himself) and catch a glimpse of goats and peacocks living in harmony on Goat Island until late fall.
60. Myrtle Beach SkyWheel - Enjoy unprecedented views of the Atlantic Ocean and the entire Myrtle Beach area from one of the SkyWheel's gondolas. The nightly light show, boasting more than one million LED lights and an endless combination of colors, is a must-see at dusk.