Halloween on the MarshWalk, Wednesday, October 31st – Ghosts, goblins and ghouls of all ages will fill the Marsh at this year’s annual Halloween on the MarshWalk.
Festivities begin at 5 pm with Trick-or-Treating along the MarshWalk for the kids. Kids costume contest starts at 6 pm in front of Drunken Jack’s at the Pirate Statue.
- Prizes will be awarded for the Most Creative, Best Group, Funniest, and Scariest for kids ages three and up.
- Kids ages two and under will compete for the Awes Applause award. Prizes include trophies, ribbons, and candy bags.
Adult Costume Contest – Pick up your card at any restaurant between 7 pm to 8:30 pm.
- Over $4,000 in cash and prizes will be awarded to the top costumes.
- Categories include People’s Choice, best Duo/Group, Best Individual, Big & Bulky, Murrells Inlet Themed and Honorable Mention.
- Final Judging and the award ceremony will take place at Bovine’s back deck at 10:30 pm.
- Winners announced at 10:30 pm inside Bovines on the back deck.