The two-day event includes:
- A chicken wing tasting competition on Friday, September 24 from 5 pm to 9 pm. The event is open to the public for tastings.
- A BBQ (pork butt) cooking competition on Saturday, September 25 from 11am to 2:30 pm. The event is open to the public for tastings. Also on Saturday, a Food Truck Festival from 1 pm to 7 pm.
- An awards ceremony on Saturday at the Band Stage. The SCBQ will announce all winners. There will also be a presentation of funds to Backpack Buddies.
- There will be live music and entertainment, a variety of vendors, and a silent auction tent full of fun prizes.
- Entry to the event is free and open to the public. Tasting tickets are $1 and will be available to purchase onsite.