The Rotary Club of Carolina Forest is dedicated to serving the community with programs like Dictionary Project, Clothing for Kids, Happy Feet and P Cubed. Proceeds from the Doughnut Dash 5K will go towards these annual projects to assist children and families living in poverty.
- Casual Runner/Walker
- Team of 2 Competitor
All race participants run/walk 1.5 miles, receive a dozen doughnuts, and run/walk 1.5 miles to complete the 5k. Competitor Participants must consume all 12 doughnuts at the halfway point but Casual Participants receive their doughnuts after finishing the 5k. The Team of 2 will have 1 runner and 1 eater. They will follow the same guidelines as the competitor participants.
- Registered participants receive a dozen doughnut
- Participant t-shirt (t-shirts guaranteed if registered prior to October 21)
- T-shirts guaranteed if registered prior to October 21, 2018.
- Competitor/team participants must complete the 5k and eat the dozen doughnuts in under 1:15 hour to be eligible for awards.
- Race course closes at 9:30am.
- This is a chip timed event and a USATF certified race course-(#SC17001BW)
There is no race day parking at Krispy Kreme. Please enter Tanger Outlets across from Krispy Kreme via Waccamaw Pines Drive and continue toward the designated parking area where a shuttle bus will be waiting to transport you to the race site.
- Friday, November 2 from 5:00-7:00pm at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (101 Rodeo Drive, MB)
- Saturday, November 3 beginning 7:00am at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (101 Rodeo Drive, MB)
Race Day Details:
- Race begins at 8:00am (101 Rodeo Drive, MB)
- Awards begin approximately 9:30am
- Participants and spectators must park across the street from Krispy Kreme at Tanger Outlet and take the shuttle bus. Enter Tanger Outlets on Hwy 501 via Waccamaw Pines Drive and continue around the back of Tanger to the parking area. Shuttle pickup begins at 6:30am and will resume following the 5k race.
- Coming soon!
Black Dog Running Company