Hop in the car, take a drive, see beautiful things, challenge your mind and enjoy gourmet dining! The Arts Grand Strand has started the area's first Art Trail with 18 fine art galleries and 3 restaurants participating. The Art Trail stretches the entire 60 mile length of the Grand Strand from Calabash, NC, inland to Conway, SC and southward to Georgetown, SC.
The purpose of the trail, like those in other cities, is to provide art lovers with an easy-to-follow map to see much of the best artwork in the area, most of which is for sale. For visitors (or even long time residents) this is an easy way to discover some of the finer things on the Grand Strand.
Sites Along The Grand Strand Art Trail
- Sunset River Marketplace 10283 Beach Dr, Calabash, NC 910.575.5999, sunsetrivermarketplace.com
- Art Myrtle Beach Gallery 9713 N. Kings Hwy #207, Myrtle Beach, SC 843.450.2307, artmyrtlebeach.com
- Collectors Cafe & Gallery 7740 N. Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 843.449.9370, collectorscafeandgallery.com
- Art Burger Sushi Bar 706 N. Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 843.839.4774, artsushibar.com
- William H. Miller Studios & Fine Art 714 Main St, Myrtle Beach, SC 843.410.9535, williamhmiller.com
- Element Studio 514 Broadway St, Myrtle Beach, SC 843.333.1212, facebook.com/elementmarketingcompany
- Conway Glass 708 12th Ave, Conway, SC 843.248.3558, conwayglass.com
- Bryan Art Gallery 133 Chanticleer Dr W, Conway, SC (CCU Campus) 843.349.6454, coastal.edu/bryanartmuseum.org
- Art and Frame 3261 Waccamaw Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 843.236.4370, mbartandframe.com
- Franklin G. Burroughs - Simeon B. Chapin Art Museum: The Art Museum of Myrtle Beach 3100 S. Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 843.238.2510, myrtlebeachartmuseum.org
- Seacoast Artist Guild Gallery 3032 Nevers St, Myrtle Beach, SC 843.232.7009, seacoastartistguild.com
- Studio B 2922 Howard Ave, Myrtle Beach, SC 843.839.1278, studiobgalleries.com
- Swamp Fox Gallery 5200 Hwy 17 Bypass S, Murrells Inlet, SC 843.651.2866, swampfoxartsc.com
- Art Works 14363 Ocean Hwy, (17) Litchfield Beach, SC 843.235.9600, classatpawleys.com
- Perrone’s Restaurant 13302 Ocean Hwy, (17) Litchfeld Beach, SC 843.235.9193, perronesmarket.com
- Cheryl Newby Gallery 11096 Ocean Hwy, (17) Pawleys Island, SC 843.979.0149, cherylnewbygallery.com
- Gray Man Gallery 10729 Ocean Hwy, (17) Pawleys Island, SC, 843.237.2578, thegraymangallery.com
- Island Art Gallery 10744 Ocean Hwy, (17) Pawleys Island, SC 843.314.2098, pawleysislandart.com
- Rice Museum, Prevost Gallery 633 Front St, Georgetown, SC 843.546.7423, ricemuseum.org
- Georgetown Art Gallery 705 Front St, Georgetown, SC 843.527.7711, georgetownartgallery-sc.com
- Georgetown Cultural Council Gallery 922 Front St, Georgetown, SC 843.520.0744, culturalcouncilofgeorgetown.org
You can pick up the Grand Strand Art Trail brochure at the airport welcome center or from various participating locations throughout the area. You can see the card with all the locations and information on TheArtsGrandStrand.org, or download here.
This fall, StorehouseTours.com will begin guided tours of the trail via motorcoach.
Created in 2016, The Arts Grand Strand offers a complete calendar and guide to the Arts from Calabash to Georgetown. Each year, the organization posts on over 700 events and interviews with locals in the arts. You can find these on Facebook and on their website. The Arts Grand Strand is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, sponsored by Century21 Broadhurst and supported by grants from the SC Arts Commission, Horry County, private foundations and donors and arts organizations along the Grand Strand.