Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt
Thursday, March 29 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
This evening Easter egg hunt is specifically for ages 11 to 14 years old. Participants should bring their own flashlight and basket. The Easter egg hunt will take place at Riverfront Park (6 Elm Street) in Conway and is hosted by the Conway Parks and Recreation Department. Registration is not required for this free event.
Breakfast with the Easter Bunny at Gordon Biersch
Enjoy breakfast with the Easter Bunny beginning at 9 a.m. on March 31 at Gordon Biersch in The Market Common. Cost is $10 per person (free for those 3 and under) and includes brunch and coffee, soft drinks, juice or milk. Tax and gratuity are not included. To make reservations, call Gordon Biersch at (843) 839-0249. Gordon Biersch is located at 3060 Howard Avenue in Myrtle Beach.
North Myrtle Beach Easter Egg Hunt
The Easter Bunny will visit to McLean Park in North Myrtle Beach on Saturday, March 31, to visit with children, hand out candy and have pictures taken. The Easter egg hunt begins at 10 a.m. Easter egg hunt areas are divided into age groups (infant and above), and attendees should bring their own baskets. Other activities for all ages will take place between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. This event is celebrating it’s 35th anniversary this year, and refreshments will be provided by the North Strand Optimist Club. The event is free and open to the public. McLean Park is located at 93 Oak Drive in North Myrtle Beach.
Surfside Beach Easter Egg Hunt and Kid’s Fair
The Surfside Beach Easter Egg Hunt and Kid's Fair will be held Saturday, March 31, at H. Blue Huckabee Complex located at 499 Spanish Oak Drive (off Glenns Bay Road). The Egg Hunt will begin at 1 p.m. for the first 500 children ages 10 & under. The children will "hunt" for the eggs and receive a prize bag. The Kid's Fair will begin following the egg hunt at 1:30 p.m. and last until 4:00 p.m. Attendees can enjoy train rides, inflatables, face painting, and balloon art for children free of charge. Sno-cones, popcorn, cotton candy and funnel cake concessions will be available for purchase. Surfside Christian Church will be cooking and giving away hot dogs, hamburgers and drinks. The Easter Bunny, a princess and a superhero will all be on-site. This event is free to attend. For more information call (843) 650-9548 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eggstravaganza at EdVenture Myrtle Beach
EdVenture Myrtle Beach (formerly the Children’s Museum of South Carolina) will host an Eggstravaganza from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, March 31. Children attending will have the opportunity to meet the Easter bunny, hunt eggs in an indoor egg hunt, and enjoy many crafts and activities. Admission is $5. EdVenture Myrtle Beach is located at 2204 North Oak Street in Myrtle Beach. For more information, visit www.cmsckids.org.
Oceanfront Easter Sunrise Services
- Trinity United Methodist Church: Sunrise service will be held on Easter Sunday on the beach at 17th Avenue South in North Myrtle Beach. Please bring flowers and lawn chairs for the service.
- Grand Strand Baptist Church: The Easter sunrise service for Grand Strand Baptist Church will be held at Second Avenue Pier in Myrtle Beach. Service consists of worship and a short message and begins at 6:45 a.m.
- Faith Presbyterian Church: Easter sunrise service for Faith Presbyterian Church will be held at 79th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach. Those who don’t wish to stand for the service should bring a blanket or lawn chair. A breakfast buffet will follow at the service at Faith Presbyterian Church located at 805 79th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach.
- Garden City Chapel: Sunrise service for Garden City Chapel will be held at 6:45 a.m. on Easter Sunday two miles south of the Garden City Pier in Garden City Beach. There will be signage directing attendees to the location two miles south of the pier.
- Shepherd of the Sea Lutheran Church: Easter sunrise service will take place on the beach outside of the Conch Cafe (1870 North Waccamaw Drive, Murrells Inlet) in Garden City Beach. A pancake breakfast will be served following the 6:30 a.m. worship service at Shepherd of the Sea Lutheran Church, located at 2637 US-17 Business in Garden City.