5 Tips for Planning a Myrtle Beach Bachelor Party Getaway
Grooms and their friends will discover that Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, is the ideal destination for a guys’ getaway before the big day. With its 60 miles of beautiful beaches, water sports, delicious dining, breweries and golf, Myrtle Beach has the essentials for the perfect bachelor party trip.
Here are the top five ways to have a guys’ getaway in Myrtle Beach:
- Hit the links. Myrtle Beach is one of the country’s premier golf destinations with 90 unique and challenging golf courses and more than 3 million rounds of golf played annually. Choose from courses designed by world-renowned golfers and designers including Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Greg Norman, and Robert Trent Jones.
- Enjoy the Nightlife. The Myrtle Beach area is home to numerous music and entertainment venues. Listen to live music and grab a drink at the historic landmark, The Bowery, the Landing at the Boathouse or Tin Roof. Ramp up your competitive side at 810 Billiards & Bowling with a round of bowling, pool, foosball, darts and more, or see who has the best swing with a friendly game at Topgolf. For a low-key evening, try your hand at catching the big one on a night shark fishing charter with Voyager Deep Sea Fishing and Dolphin Cruises.
- Delicious Dining. Whether you like juicy steaks and fresh seafood or barbecue and Southern favorites, the Myrtle Beach area has you covered. Sit seaside and watch the catch of the day arrive as you enjoy the freshest seafood at Wicked Tuna, located in the Seafood Capital of South Carolina, Murrells Inlet. Dive into shrimp & grits or crab cakes at Hook & Barrel. For southern comfort food like fried chicken and fish, collard greens, hush puppies and more, check out Big Mike’s Soul Food.
- Get your heart racing. Myrtle Beach is home to attractions and activities that will get your heart racing. Dash across the water with a jet ski rental from Action Water Sportz or fly high above the sea as you parasail with Express Watersports. Travel through aerial obstacles and soar through the trees on ziplines with Go Ape Treetop Adventure or flip and twist as you wakeboard at Shark Wake Park.
- Relax and unwind. After a night out or a day of adventure, relaxing along Myrtle Beach’s 60 miles of beautiful shoreline is a must. Spend the day watching the water with your toes in the sand. If your idea of relaxing is exploring your interests, sample the latest local beers at New South Brewery, pick out your favorite cigar at Nick’s Cigar & Wine Bar or try your hand at surfing with lessons from Surf the Earth.