All along the Grand Strand, parades, parties and fireworks help ring in July Fourth weekend. If you’re on the hunt for a good fireworks display in Myrtle Beach this Independence Day, look no further. From North Myrtle Beach to Murrells Inlet, here is a round up of the best fireworks around:
- Broadway at the Beach: Fireworks start at 10 p.m. on Wednesday, July 4, 2018, over Lake Broadway. Also, Broadway at the Beach hosts fireworks displays each Tuesday and Friday throughout the summer.
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk: Fireworks display at 2nd Avenue Pier begins at 10 p.m. on Wednesday, July 4. Visitors will be able to view the show from several places up and down the beach and Myrtle Beach boardwalk. 2nd Avenue Pier hosts fireworks every Wednesday night around 10 p.m. throughout the summer.
- TicketReturn.com Field: The Myrtle Beach Pelicans will have post-game fireworks displays on Tuesday, July 3.
North Myrtle Beach
- Barefoot Landing: Fireworks begin at 10 p.m. on Wednesday, July 4, over the lake at Barefoot Landing. The complex also hosts fireworks each Monday throughout the summer as part of its summer entertainment series.
- Cherry Grove Pier: Fireworks begin around 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday, July 4, and can be seen from the beach and hotels in North Myrtle Beach.
- Murrells Inlet Marshwalk: Fireworks begin at 10 p.m. Wednesday, July 4, at the end of Veterans Pier. The show will be able to be seen from anywhere along the Marshwalk and down the marsh shoreline.
Also, a friendly reminder: It is against the law for individuals to set off fireworks on the beach. So stick to sparklers and catch one of these bigger fireworks displays instead!