Fall Promotion Rewards Visitors Celebrating a 60th Birthday by Adjusting Prices to 1956 Levels
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (AUGUST 16, 2016) – The Myrtle Beach area of South Carolina today announced a new promotion that will enable visitors celebrating a 60th birthday to take a step back in time. As part of the 60 More Days of Summer campaign, any person born in the year 1956 can enjoy attractions and restaurants at prices reflecting the year of their birth. The effort, dubbed “Get Carded,” requires a valid ID and is good during September and October at participating venues across the Myrtle Beach area.
“Myrtle Beach is the perfect destination to host celebrations, whether for large groups or couples. The wide range of activities and dining options we offer can satisfy any interest and age range,” said Scott Schult, executive vice president of marketing for Visit Myrtle Beach. “We like to think our 60 miles of gorgeous beach is the picture-perfect place to celebrate a 60th birthday in a fun and sort of quirky way.”
Visitors can ask for the special “Get Carded” promotion at the participating locations below to receive a discount that is adjusted for 60 years of inflation.
- ART Burger Sushi Bar: offer valid for one Rockwell All American Burger for $1.13
- Carolina Opry: offer valid for Time Warp show during the 2016 season using code 60Birthday
- Croissants Bistro & Bakery: offer valid for entrées only, must purchase one entrée at full price
- Gordo's Tacos & Tequila: offer valid for one Classico Chicken or Beef Taco for 22 cents
- Hopsewee: offer valid on admission only
- Legends in Concert: offer valid for The World's Greatest Live Tribute Show! for $6.00 plus tax with the purchase of one full priced ticket in VIP Seats using code PMB
- Noizy Oyster: offer valid for one Fish Sandwich for $1.36
- Peaches Corner: offer valid on the classic footlong for 45 cents and classic cheeseburger for 56 cents
- The Chemist Craft Cocktails & Modern Cuisine: offer valid for one Shepherd's Pie for $1.70
- WaterScapes Restaurant: offer valid for entrée only with purchase of one dinner entrée at regular menu price, please notify your server upon arrival
- WonderWorks: offer valid on All Access admission for $2.03 plus tax with purchase of any WonderWorks All Access or VIP Combo admission at full price (not valid Sept 1st-5th), use code MB-WW1956
The discount will only be applied to the person celebrating his or her 60th birthday; the remainder of the party must pay full price. Some additional restrictions and terms apply. For more information on the “Get Carded” promotion, go to www.visitmyrtlebeach.com/restaurants/60-more-days-of-summer/.
For more information on the Myrtle Beach area or to book your getaway, go to www.VisitMyrtleBeach.com.
About Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Stretching from Little River to Pawleys Island and comprising 12 distinct communities, the Myrtle Beach area is home to 60 miles of sandy beaches, an assortment of entertainment and family attractions and world-class golf. Popularly known as the Grand Strand, the Myrtle Beach area presents the quintessential vacation experience peppered with plenty of Southern hospitality.
For additional information on the Myrtle Beach area, visit www.visitmyrtlebeach.com or call (888) Myrtle-1.
Fahlgren Mortine 614.383.1634