MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. - Myrtle Beach is one of 26 cities the staff of AOL Travel has included in its 2014 Spring Break Crawl: 130 Spring Things To Do in 26 U.S. Cities.
A specific itinerary for each city lists five can't-miss attractions and restaurants. For the Myrtle Beach spring itinerary, the AOL Travel Staff recommended:
- Get the All-Inclusive Treatment - The Original Benjamin's Calabash Seafood
- Worship Water - Ripley's Aquarium
- It's 5 o'clock Somewhere Here - Landshark Bar and Grill
- Closer than Disney World - NASCAR Speed Park
- Catch Some Rays - Frank's Outback
"The spring season is upon us, and with that comes our visitors who enjoy all the Myrtle Beach area has to offer," said Brad Dean, president and CEO of the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce. "There is a wealth of fantastic attractions and restaurants available, so that each family can plan their own perfect and unique Myrtle Beach spring break crawl."
For a complete list of all the cities chosen by AOL Travel, visit http://news.travel.aol.com/2014/03/05/spring-break-2014/