MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. - Business owners in the Myrtle Beach area are putting their own spin on the holiday shopping season kick-off with Travel Saturday, which rolls out online on Saturday, November 30, 2013 beginning at 12:01 a.m.
A variety of travel deals from Myrtle Beach will be available for 24 hours to all those seeking specials for one of the world's favorite family beach destinations. Everything from hotel deals to discounts on many of the area's hundreds of phenomenal attractions is just a mouse click away.
This plethora of deals includes:
- 50 percent off general admission tickets to Ripley's Attractions
- 40 percent off adult and child tickets for the SkyWheel
- $10 off adult tickets for Legends in Concert
- $35 adult tickets and $25 children's tickets for Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament
- A $15 ticket for a second show at the Carolina Opry
- Getaway packages with rates starting as low as $35 per night at many of the Myrtle Beach area's oceanfront resorts
In addition to its wealth of world-class attractions and accommodations, the Myrtle Beach area boasts 60 miles of uninterrupted shoreline to enjoy.
"Travel Saturday is Myrtle Beach's answer to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and puts the spotlight on the many wonderful businesses we have here along the Grand Strand," said Brad Dean, president and CEO of the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce. "During this holiday season, as well as those down the road, why not give the gift of Myrtle Beach?"
This event is in support of American Express' Small Business Saturday, an initiative started by the credit card company in 2010 that is dedicated to supporting small businesses all across the U.S. It is held on the Saturday after Thanksgiving every year.
Go to www.visitmyrtlebeach.com/travelsaturday to view all Travel Saturday specials.