MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. - The Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce is keeping busy in May with a wealth of events to benefit its members and the community at large.
Below is a list of dates, times and events for May 2015. All will be held at the chamber's main office, located at 1200 N. Oak St., in Myrtle Beach, unless otherwise noted:
• May 4 - McNair Law Firm Grand Strand Business Series: Commercial Lease Disputes - 12 to 1 p.m. - complimentary lunch provided by McNair Law Firm
• May 5 - North Strand Membership Update and Breakfast - 9 a.m. - meeting held at Prince Resort at The Cherry Grove Pier, located at 3500 N. Ocean Blvd., in North Myrtle Beach
• May 6 - South Strand Council Meeting - 8:30 a.m. - meeting held at Inlet Square Mall, located at 12125 Hwy. 17 Bypass A12 in Murrells Inlet
• May 6 - Spring Marketing Update for MBACC Members - 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. - update is being held at the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes, located at 8121 Amalfi Place in Myrtle Beach
• May 6 - Cuba Trip Orientation - 2:30 to 3 p.m. and 5 to 5:30 p.m.
• May 7 - Behind the Scenes: Second Cup - 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. - business is located at 7819 N. Kings Hwy., in Myrtle Beach
• May 7 - West of the Waterway Public Safety Panel Breakfast - 8:30 to 10 a.m. - meeting held at Horry Georgetown Technical College, located at 2050 Hwy. 501 East in Conway
• May 13 - B-to-B Connects - 8 to 9:30 a.m.
• May 20 - Negotiating for More - 12 to 1 p.m.
• May 21 - Business After Hours - Myrtle Waves Water Park - 5 to 7 p.m. - business is located at 3000 10th Ave. North in Myrtle Beach
• May 27 - What Can DEW Do For You? - 12 to 1:30 p.m.
• May 28 - Refining Your Sales Presentation - 12 to 1 p.m.
• May 29 - Nexsen Pruet Employment Law Quarterly Breakfast Briefing: Are They My Employees? - 8 to 9 a.m. - complimentary breakfast provided by Nexen Pruet