MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. - The Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce is keeping busy in March with a wealth of events to benefits its members and the community at large.
Below is a list of dates, times and events for March 2014. All will be held at the chamber's main office, located at 1200 N. Oak St., in Myrtle Beach, unless otherwise noted:
- March 4 - Behind the Scenes: Warren and Harmon Commercial Interiors - 8:30 to 10 a.m. - business is located at 951 Mr. Joe White Ave., in Myrtle Beach - members-only event - registration deadline is March 3
- March 6 - Nexsen Pruet Employment Law Quarterly Breakfast: Smartphones at Work - A Smart Idea? - 7:30 to 9 a.m. - free class
- March 10 - McNair Law Firm Grand Strand Business Series: Fiduciary Duties - 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. - free class
- March 11 - Entrepreneurial Readiness - 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. - $20 per person and includes lunch
- March 12 - Sixty Minutes to Success: Effective Discipline - 8 to 9:30 a.m. - free class
- March 13 - Business After Hours: Sticky Fingers Smokehouse - 5 to 7 p .m. - business is located at 2461 Coastal Grand Circle in Myrtle Beach - members-only event - registration deadline is March 12
- March 18 - Go Green, $ave Green - 12 to 1 p.m. - free class and includes complimentary lunch
- March 19 - B-to-B Connects - 8 to 9:30 a.m.
- March 25 - Get Your Business Online with Google - 1 to 3 p.m. - free class
- March 26 - Social Media Marketing - 8:30 to 10 a.m. - free class
- March 27 - Mentoring Roundtable for Entrepreneurs - 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. - must register by phone (803-765-7381) or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 27 - Business After Hours: Coastal Carolina National Bank - 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. - business is located at 1012 38th Ave. North, Suite 100, in Myrtle Beach - members-only event - registration deadline is March 26
Go to www.MyrtleBeachAreaChamber.com for more information on all these events and to register.