During the graduation commencement, Leadership Grand Strand announced its new board members and the social coordinator was elected from Class XXXV.
The goal of the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce-sponsored LGS program is to develop a corps of informed, committed and qualified individuals capable of providing dynamic leadership for the Grand Strand area. For class participants to graduate, they must complete a nine-month program and work community service project hours at various organizations along the Grand Strand.
Graduates of Leadership Grand Strand Class XXXV are:
• Tracy S. Bailey, Freedom Readers
• Anthony Barnhart, Dunes Golf and Beach Club
• Margaret Bost, Burroughs and Chapin Company, Inc.
• Jessica M. Buttles, South State Bank
• Molly Dean Causey, First Citizens Bank
• Kelley Ellert, Kelley Ellert Marketing
• Bryant Evans, RE/MAX Ocean Forest
• Kema Faulk, Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce
• Amy Flanigan, FSA - Full Steam Ahead, Inc.
• Charles Gibbons, Miller-Motte Technical College
• Jon Greenlee, TD Bank
• Jennifer Greenstein, Pfizer, Inc.
• Harold N. Hawley, Horry-Georgetown Technical College
• Natasha McKinnon, City of Myrtle Beach
• Andy Milovich, Myrtle Beach Pelicans
• Melissa A. Nordstrom, HTC
• Wendy Parkman, Chick fil-A Seaboard Commons
• Carla Pielmeier, Myrtle Beach Manor
• Gwen Rumph, Media General/WBTW/News 13
• Julie Schroll, Coastal Cancer Center
• Robert S. Sunday, Coastal Carolina National Bank
• Gregg A. Turbeville, Santee Cooper
• Carole M. vanSickler, Retired/Community Activist for Carolina Forest
• Tracy Lee Vreeland, United Way of Horry County
• Mike Wallace, Springmaid Beach Resort
• Alan Thomas Walsh, Wyndham Vacation Ownership
• Patricia Kristine White Wisniewski, Courtyard by Marriott - Barefoot Landing
• Joshua Williams, Visibility and Conversions
• Monica Wooten, Horry County Solicitors Office
Leadership Grand Strand is currently accepting applications for Class XXXVI. Applications, which require three letters of reference, must be typed and are due by June 30, 2015. Applications are available at www.LeadershipGrandStrand.com. The tuition cost is $999 per person.
For more information, visit www.LeadershipGrandStrand.com or call (843) 916-7222.