Downtown Myrtle Beach will continue its weekend hauntings with "Boardwalk Fright Nights," which runs Friday and Saturday nights beginning at dusk, from now through Oct. 31, 2015. Participants can face their fears at Plyler Park, Ninth Avenue North and the alley between I Love Sugar and Nightmare Haunted House.
Additionally, a ribbon cutting ceremony will held on Oct. 22, 2015 at 4 p.m. to welcome the Haunted Forest, which is located at Broadway Grand Prix at 1820 21st Ave. North in Myrtle Beach. It runs every day at dark until Nov. 1, 2015.
Below is a list of all other Halloween-related events and activities taking place throughout the Grand Strand:
• Oct. 21 through Oct. 31 - Dr. Scream's Haunted Mansion - Located at 1807 21st Ave. North in Myrtle Beach - Opens nightly at 7 p.m.
• Oct. 22 through Oct. 24 - Conway Ghost Walk: Spirits of the Lowcountry - Dowtown Conway - 7 to 9 p.m. nightly
• Oct. 23 - Boo Bash Halloween Party - Children's Museum of South Carolina - 5 to 7 p.m.
• Oct. 23 and Oct. 24 - Atalaya Fall Festival and Haunted Castle - Huntington Beach State Park - 6 to 9 p.m. nightly
• Oct. 23 through Oct. 31 - Terror Under the Bridge Presents The Horror Hospital - The X Sports Mall in Myrtle Beach - Opens nightly at 7 p.m.
• Oct. 24 - Great Pumpkin Hunt - Vereen Memorial Gardens - 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• Oct. 24 - BooFest! Kids and Pets Costume Contest - Barefoot Landing - 12 to 4 p.m.
• Oct. 24 - Celebrity Square Costume Contest and Party - Broadway at the Beach - 8 p.m.
• Oct. 25 - Trunk or Treat - Garden City Baptist Church - 5 to 7 p.m.
• Oct. 29 - Five-Course Hallowine Dinner - Croissants Bistro and Bakery - 6 to 9 p.m.
• Oct. 30 - Heaven and Helloween Costume Contest - House of Blues - 7 p.m.
• Oct. 30 and Oct. 31- Whose Haunting Is It Anyway? - Carolina Improv Company at Uptown Theater in the Myrtle Beach Mall - 7:30 p.m.
• Oct. 31 - Cap'n Sandy Vermont: Lowcountry Ghost Stories - Horry County Museum - 1 p.m.
• Oct. 31 - Outbreak: Dread the Undead - Hollywood Wax Museum - Opens at 9 a.m.
• Oct. 31 - Trick-or-Treating - Harley Shop at the Beach in North Myrtle Beach - 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Oct. 31 - Boo-Quarium Bash - Ripley's Aquarium - 1 to 6 p.m.
• Oct. 31 - Trick-or-Treating at Broadway at the Beach - 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
• Oct. 31 - Halloween on the Marshwalk - Murrells Inlet Marshwalk - Children's costume contest begins at 5 p.m.
• Oct. 31 - Halloween at The Market Common - 5 to 7 p.m.
• Oct. 31 - Trick-or-Treating at Barefoot Landing - 5 to 7 p.m.
• Oct. 31 - Howl - O - Scream - North Myrtle Beach Park and Sports Complex - 5 to 8 p.m.
• Oct. 31 - Halloween Party - Captain's Quarters Resort - 7 to 10 p.m.
For a complete listing of all events in the Myrtle Beach area, go to www.GrandStrandEvents.com.