Myrtle Beach's premier culinary tasting extravaganza is a free admission, family-friendly event. The fifth-annual community tasting will support Horry-Georgetown Technical College culinary students as they compete for scholarship money during the event's restaurant judging contest.
A few participating exhibitors include:
• Drunken Jack's
• Jimmyz Original Hibachi House
• Fire & Smoke Gastropub
• Inlet Affairs Banquet & Catering
• Horry-Georgetown Technical College Culinary Institute
• Chestnut Hill Restaurant
• Sticky Fingers
• Sweet Carolina's Smokehouse and Grill
• Big Mike's Soul Food
• Just Because IYQ Tea Room
• Tupelo Honey Café
• Benjamin's Bakery and Café
• Damon's Grill
• Sweet Changes (gluten-free bakery)
• Domino's Pizza
• American Culinary Federation / Horry County Schools
• Chick-fil-A Seaboard Commons
• Duplin Winery
• Myrtle Beach Mall
In addition to the food samples, beer and wine will also be available, along with live entertainment, cooking demonstrations and kid activities. Food samples will range from one to three tickets at each booth and ticket prices range from $1.25 to $2 each, depending on the quantity purchased. The public will also be encouraged to vote as the participating restaurants compete for the ‘People's Choice' (for best overall sample being served) and ‘Best Booth' award winners.
For more information, call 843-855-0527 or visit www.MyrtleBeachEventInfo.com.