A restaurant booth fee is only $150, with Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce members receiving a $20 discount.
The registration fee includes:
• A 10'x20' piped and draped booth space with two eight-foot skirted tables and two chairs
• Free registration for bringing on one new restaurant for those businesses that have previously participated
• Receiving $0.50 for every food ticket collected at their booth
• Fifty complimentary food and beverage tickets
• A link included on the MyrtleBeachEventInfo.com website
• The opportunity to have food samples judged in the "Best Flavor," "Best Booth" and "People's Choice" awards, with each winner receiving $200
• Excellent exposure for participating restaurants, as the event attracted more than 5,000 attendees in 2014
• Strategic local and regional event marketing, including TV, radio, print and online
Electricity will also be available for purchase based on the number of amps required. This is payable to the Myrtle Beach Convention Center.
This year's f.l.a.v.o.r. is Tuesday, April 14, 2015, from 4 to 7:30 p.m. at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center in Exhibit Hall B, located at 2101 N. Oak St., in Myrtle Beach.
This event is free to attend and open to the public. Event proceeds help award culinary students at Horry Georgetown Technical College's Culinary Institute with scholarships to help their culinary dreams come true.
To register for a booth, interested restaurants should call Amie Lee with Palmetto Event Productions at (843) 855-0527 or email email@example.com. The registration deadline is March 30, 2015.