Thanksgiving Day, November 23
– The Grand Strand’s premiere Turkey Trot starts and finishes at the Surfside Pier in Surfside Beach, SC with a great view of the Atlantic Ocean!
– Races Begin at 8:00 AM
– Registration will be in the same location as the Start/Finish line
– Upgraded timing! No chip to put on your shoe and no mats to run over
Wednesday, November 22:
– 4 PM – 7 PM – Packet Pick Up outside beside the Surfside Pier
Thursday, November 23:
– 7 AM – 8:20 AM – Packet Pick Up at the Surfside Beach Pier parking lot
– 8:30 AM – 10K and 5K Races Start
– 8:35 AM – 1-Mile Race Start
– 10:15 AM – Tot Trot Starts
– Kids in the Tot Trot run for FREE!
We are very excited to be working with the Town of Surfside and showcasing their beautiful community.
A contribution is being made to the Surfside Area Rotary Club to support their charitable works in the Surfside Beach community.
Highlights that make Surfside Beach Turkey Trot a great family tradition include:
Over 1,300 runners
Highest quality race shirt
Start and Finish at the Atlantic Ocean
Great Food (Bojangle Biscuits, Chocolate Milk)
Free Tot Trot race for the kids.
All Monies stay in the Myrtle Beach area with local vendors