MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. - Spring is in the air, and that means it is time for the Franklin G. Burroughs-Simeon B. Chapin Art Museum's 14th Annual Spring Tour of Homes, scheduled for Saturday, March 8, 2014 starting at 10 a.m. and running to 4 p.m.
The art museum's annual tour features an array of spectacular houses in the Myrtle Beach area. The homes scheduled to be viewed on this year's tour are:
- The Belk Home - 4100 N. Ocean Blvd.
- The Gantt Home - 918 Monterrosa Court, Cipriana Park
- The King Home - 5517 Woodside Ave., Pine Lakes
- The Lee Home - 8357 Leone Circle, Grande Dunes
- The Skelley Home - 6502 N. Ocean Blvd.
- The Trio Home - 906 Monterrosa Court, Cipriana Park
Tickets are $40 in advance and $45 the day of the tour. Tickets for an ocean view buffet luncheon at The Dunes Club are $17. Reservations for lunch are requested, but not necessary. Lunch will be served from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For more information, go to www.myrtlebeachartmuseum.org. The art museum is located at 3100 S. Ocean Blvd., in Myrtle Beach.