Below is a list of dates, times and events for September 2014. All will be held at the chamber's main office, located at 1200 N. Oak St., in Myrtle Beach, unless otherwise noted:
• Sept. 4 - Ribbon Cutting - Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Elliott Coastal Living - 12 p.m. - business is located at 401 Sea Mountain Hwy., in North Myrtle Beach
• Sept. 4 - Business After Hours: Wachesaw Plantation Club - 4:30 to 7 p.m. - business is located at 1930 Governor's Landing in Murrells Inlet
• Sept. 9 - Social Security Q&A - 12 to 1 p.m. - free class - complimentary lunch provided
• Sept. 15 - Ribbon Cutting - Hobby Lobby - 11 a.m. - business is located at 1430 U.S. 17 North in North Myrtle Beach
• Sept. 15 - McNair Law Firm Grand Strand Business Series - Ten Years Later: What is the State of Handbook Law in South Carolina? - 12 to 1 p.m. - complimentary lunch provided
• Sept. 16 - What's On Your "To Go List?" - Travel Trends and Tips - 12 to 1 p.m. - free class - Dagwood's Deli boxed lunch available for $8
• Sept. 17 - B-to-B Connects - 8 to 9:30 a.m.
• Sept. 18 - Ribbon Cutting - Paint With A Passion - 4 p.m. - business is located at 121-A Gateway Road in Myrtle Beach
• Sept. 23 - Chamber Access - 9 a.m.
• Sept. 25 - Business Before Hours: Coastal Cancer Center - 7 to 9 a.m. - business is located at 8121 Rourk St., in Myrtle Beach
• Sept. 30 - Behind the Scenes: ITT Technical Institute - 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. - business is located at 9654 N. Kings Hwy., No. 101, in Myrtle Beach
Go to www.MyrtleBeachAreaChamber.com for more information on all these events and to register.