MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. - The Fourth Annual f.l.a.v.o.r. Culinary Tasting Event returns to the Myrtle Beach Convention Center on Tuesday, April 8, 2014, from 4 to 7:30 p.m. in Exhibit Hall B. f.l.a.v.o.r., which stands for Fresh, Local, Appetizing, Valuable, Original Restaurants, allows attendees to sample the very best in Grand Strand cuisine.
Myrtle Beach's premier culinary tasting extravaganza is a free admission, family-friendly event. The fourth-annual community tasting will support Horry-Georgetown Technical College culinary students as they compete for scholarship money during the event's restaurant judging contest.
A few participating exhibitors include:
- Drunken Jack's
- Inlet Affairs Banquet and Catering
- Chick-fil-A Myrtle Beach Double Drive-Thru
- Chestnut Hill
- Sticky Fingers
- Pier House Restaurant
- Horry-Georgetown Technical College Culinary Department
- American Culinary Foundation
- Horry County Academy for Technology and Academics
- Benjamin's Bagel
- Travinia Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar
- Sweet Carolina's Smokehouse and Grill
- Capriz Italian Feast
- Crossroads at House of Blues
- Icon Sports and Spirits Bar
- Cozmic Charley'z
- Pauly B.'s Chef Du Jour
For more information, call 843-855-0527 or visit www.MyrtleBeachEventInfo.com.