MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. - The 33rd Annual World Famous Blue Crab Festival Returns to the Little River Waterfront May 17 through May 18, 2014.
Events are scheduled to run 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. for both days.
This year's Blue Crab Festival will feature approximately 200 arts and crafts vendors, specialty food vendors, a children's area and live entertainment.
A schedule of artists slated to perform over the two-day festival is listed below:
- May 17 - 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. - Fahrenheit
- May 17 - 12 to 3 p.m. - Sea Cruz
- May 17 - 3 to 6 p.m. - Gary Lowder and Smokin' Hot
- May 18 - 12 to 3 p.m. - Craig Woolard and the Embers
- May 18 - 3 to 6 p.m. - Jim Quick and Coastline
For more information, go to www.BlueCrabFestival.org.