Promoters are looking to put together a local organizing committee that would serve to promote the Big South Championships throughout the area, and tout its positive impact on the entire Myrtle Beach area.
The primary responsibilities for committee members would be:
• Promoting the Big South Basketball Championships locally in Myrtle Beach and Conway
• Attending host committee meetings as needed
• Speaking to community groups in the Myrtle Beach and Conway areas about the positive impact of the championships
• Being an ambassador for the championships
• Working to shed a positive light on the event to keep in the Myrtle Beach area past 2016
Anyone who is interested should contact Rachel Ammon, marketing coordinator for the Big South Championships, at Rachel.Ammon@VisitMyrtleBeach.com. The deadline for inquiries is Nov. 19, 2014.