The five routes are:
• Akron/Canton, Ohio - June 3 through Aug. 15, 2015, with fares as low as $63*
• Orlando, Fla. - June 4 through Aug. 16, 2015, with fares as low as $29*
• Indianapolis, Ind. - June 4 through Aug. 16, 2015, with fares as low as $48*
• Pittsburgh, Penn. - June 5 through Aug. 17, 2015, with fares as low as $50*
• Clarksburg, W. Va. - June 5 through Aug. 17, 2015, with fares as low as $44
Tickets for all routes are now available. Flight days and times and the lowest available fares can be found only at Allegiant.com.
"Having five more new markets with non-stop air service to the Myrtle Beach area ensures that even more first-time visitors have easy access to our 60 miles of beautiful beaches and southern hospitality during the summer," said Brad Dean, president and CEO of the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce. "We‘re excited that Allegiant will be able to bring more families to the area to enjoy our wealth of exciting activities and entertainment beyond the beach. Our on-going partnership with Allegiant Air remains strong, and we are pleased to see them expand with more non-stop flights to and from the Myrtle Beach area. Our visitors and residents will certainly benefit from additional affordable air service."
The new routes will expand on the eight seasonal routes Allegiant currently serves from Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR).