Hurricane Information Center
The Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Visitors Bureau is dedicated to providing the resources needed to travelers already in the Myrtle Beach area or planning on visiting in an effort to both protect area business and the safety of our visitors. Please do not hesitate to further contact us at (843) 626-7444 with additional questions.
Additional storm information can be found on Horry County's website by clicking here.
If you need any additional information, please call our information center at (800) 356-3016.
Thank you for visiting!
The following information is provided to keep you informed about severe weather affecting the area. Advisories will be posted as the need arises.
- Horry County Hurricane Information Center
- Myrtle Beach International Airport
- South Carolina Traffic Information Network
- South Carolina Department of Transportation
- South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism
- WPDE-TV 15 - Weather - Tropical Updates
- WBTW News 13 - Weather - Active Tropical Systems
- WMBF News 10 - Weather - Hurricane Tracker
- The Sun News
- Myrtle Beach Herald
- Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce Hurricane Center
Get information on preparing for a storm, evacuation routes, shelters and shelter checklist and other valuable resources.
Important Phone Numbers
- For updated information on the hurricane, call Horry County Automated Information Line at 843-915-5005/843-915-5006 TDD/TTY. vailable 24 hours a day. This number will be pre-empted with pertinent information during a hurricane.
- For updated statewide information, call the SC Public Information Phone System (PIPS) at 866-246-0133.
- Note: The above lines are only activated during a mandatory evacuation.
- For local information, call the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce at 843-626-7444.